The Cool Car Guys is Delavan, WI’s Reliable and Specialized Service Center and Used Car Dealer
Hey there Delavan, WI. We’re the Cool Car Guys and we’re committed to giving you a first-rate car-buying experience. No suits, gimmicks, or big fancy jargon here – just some “cool” guys who have a passion for cars and the knowledge to back it up. We aim to provide that local, down-the-road, small-town shop feeling and get you into the car the best fits your situation.
When our Delavan, WI customers think of us, they think of our relaxed, “cool” atmosphere, fair and dependable customer service, and know-how that simplifies the car buying process, making it stress-free. We’ll do what we can to make sure you’re approved for the vehicle that best satisfies your budget, style, and situation needs. No more salesmen trying to convince you that the newest, most expensive car on the lot is what you need. Here at the Cool Car Guys, we’re working with your best interests in mind.
Delavan, WI Car Professionals Make the Buying Process a Breeze
Your credit history or lack thereof is not a problem at Cool Car Guys. No two buying situations are exactly the same so we stay flexible and adapt to your buying situation, taking pride in figuring out the best solution for each and every customer. We’ve joined forces with several different lenders to make sure you can get the best deal at your best price. Whether you’re looking for style, speed, strength, or family-adaptability, we’ve got you covered. We believe in our sales so much that we back them 100% and provide the best customer service experience after every sale. Your new car giving you issues? We’ll work hard to find the best fix or solution for your situation.
The Best Selection of Used Vehicles in Delavan, WI
Some people go into buying a vehicle with a certain one in mind while others just want something with four wheels that runs. No matter where on the spectrum you fall, the Cool Car Guys have you covered Our inventory covers a wide range of vehicles to pick from, ranging from family-friendly sedans to heavy-duty trucks, there’s something for everyone on our lot. Let us know what you want, no matter how detailed that list it, and we’ll find the car that best satisfies your style and budget.
Delavan, WI’s High-Quality Vehicle Service Center
Our excellent Delavan, WI service technicians make car maintenance straightforward. We offer a range of services that will keep your car on the road longer and performing at its best. From basic preventative services to more in-depth repairs, the Cool Car Guys will work hard to get you back on the road as soon as possible for an affordable price. Whether you bought your car from us or from another dealer, we’ve got you covered for all your service needs.
We offer many preventative maintenance services for Delavan, WI drivers, including:
- Oil Changes
- Your car needs the oil changed approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. You can check your manual to see how often it is recommended for your vehicle. Don’t wait until the warning light comes on! Oil changes are critical in keeping your vehicle running smoothly, because it removes engine sludge buildup and particles from wear and tear. Fresh oil also maintains lubrication for the moving parts of the engine and reduces excessive heat.
- Cool Car Guys offers conventional, full synthetic and synthetic blend oils. Ask us about which type of oil is right for keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape.
- Filter Changes
- Your air filter should be replaced approximately every 12,000-15,000 miles. Keeping your air filter clean can increase fuel efficiency, reduce emissions, and prolong the life of your engine by reducing how hard the car must work to filter air flow.
- Wheel Alignment
- Your wheels should be realigned every two to three years. This ensures your wheels are meeting the road at a proper angle, giving you a smoother ride, and prolonging the life of your tires.
- Tire Rotation
- You should rotate your tires (switching the front tires to the rear and vice versa) approximately every 3,000-5,000 miles. This will extend the life of your tires by evening out their wear and tear, as the front tires can wear down faster than the rear because of braking and accelerating.
- There are several different patterns of tire rotation, depending on what type of vehicle you have and the type of wear that has affected your tires. Front wheel drive cars are rotated in a forward cross pattern, with the rear tires being moved to the front on the opposite side and the front tires being moved to the back on the same side. Rear and 4-wheel drive cars have the tires rotated in a rear cross pattern, the opposite of the forward cross. Both configurations can also be rotated in an X pattern, with both sets of tires switching sides.
- There are also front-to-rear and side-to-side patterns. Front-to-rear is used for vehicles with same-sized directional wheels and/or tires, while side-to-side is used for vehicles equipped with differently sized non-directional tires and/or wheels on the front axle as opposed to the rear axle.
- Tire Inflation
- The ideal PSI (pounds per square inch) for your tire pressure varies by vehicle make and model. Rapid weather changes are more likely to cause your tire pressure to increase or decrease, so check often. We can adjust your tire pressure quickly and easily for you. Maintaining the correct PSI will help your tires last longer and improve fuel economy.
Repair and Replacement Services
Is your car making a horrible clunky noise? Are your brakes not functioning like they should? Delavan, WI drivers trust us for their vehicle repairs and part replacements, including:
- Brake Repair
- Your brake system can malfunction in several different ways. Your brake pads wear down overtime and need replacing. If the brake pads are not attended to, the rotors will warp and result in them being useless. Another way your braking system could malfunction is getting a leak in your braking system; no matter the issue, though, we can diagnose and repair it efficiently.
- Belt Repair/Replacement
- Serpentine belts tend to last up to 50,000 miles or five years before needing to be replaced, but issues can arise, as well. If you’re hearing a squealing noise, your power steering or your air conditioning goes out, or your engine starts to overheat, these are all signs that the serpentine belt needs to be replaced.
- Hose Repair/Replacement
- Your radiator hose carries coolant from the radiator to the engine to keep your vehicle from overheating. Signs of a leaking or damaged radiator hose include green fluid pooling underneath the vehicle, repeatedly having to replenish the fluid or your engine overheating.
- Exhaust System Repairs
- The most common exhaust system issues include leaks, smoke, malfunctioning oxygen sensor or rusting. If you’re hearing strange noises, feeling excessive vibration, or seeing smoke, schedule a service appointment immediately to get your exhaust system looked at.
- Steering System Repairs
- If you notice your vehicle pulling to one side, excessive vibration of your steering wheel, an unusually loose or tight steering wheel, strange noises while turning or discolored power steering fluid, there could be issues with your steering system as a whole.
- Suspension Repairs/Maintenance
- If your ride is unusually rough, your vehicle pulls to one side, or you notice difficulty steering, it could mean your suspension needs repairs or maintenance.
We even do our best to get you in the same day. Schedule your vehicle service now with us.
The Cool Car Guys – Serving Delavan, WI Area Drivers since 2020!
From high-quality used vehicles to amazing service, the Cool Car Guys is honored to be your one-stop auto experience. Come see for yourself what the Cool Car Guys experience is all about. Make a service appointment today or stop in to see our inventory. We’ll be waiting for you to provide incredible customer service and affordable rates, every time.